Saturday, December 12, 2009

Unusual looking plant

At the flower show I attended recently I saw two very unusual plants. One was a foliage plant (above)with leaves that looked like butterfly wings. The stem was very thin and black like a string. At the leaf edges there were tiny black dots (can be seen at the upper left of the photo).I have no idea what plant it is as it wasn't tagged except for a prize it had won. But it was really beautiful and delicate looking. Never seen anything like it.
The other was this beautiful Chrysanthemum. The thing unusual about it was its color. It's the first time I have seen a greenish colored flower! It was really sooo beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Really nice looking. The fern is a Maidenhair. I've got the Common Maidenhair but not this one.

    I agree the colour of the mum is unusual. Haven't seen one before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Kanak. Had no idea what this beautiful plant was.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...