Saturday, November 19, 2011

Looking forward to a flower filled winter

Its been a long time since I posted. I have been lurking around the blogosphere but feeling plain lazy to post mainly because nothing much was happening in my garden. But now winters are here and I am looking forward to lots of pots filled with flowers!
Last week I bought Dahlia seedlings which are now in their pots.
I am planning to use some cuttings (below) from last years Dahlias too.
The Chrysanthemum pots are coming along nicely and have lots of buds.
The shallow saucer shaped pots are waiting for Pansy and Petunia seedlings. Need to go and get some!
The Amaryllis needs to be trimmed and fertilised soon. I just love the show they put up when in bloom. Last year was a particularly good year and almost all my pots bloomed. I have nearly 50 of them now! Quite a few need repotting coz the pots have broken.

2 comments:

  1. thats a good collection of amaryllis.
    I had replanted all of my amaryllis bulb but none had flowered so far.
    What colours are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James for your comment. They are mostly red and a few are white.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...