Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amaryllis everywhere in my garden!

I love Lilies and this year I have been very lucky! Most of my Amaryllis pots are putting forth a beautiful show of blooms unlike last year when very few of the Amaryllis bulbs had flowered. After last years poor show I had just left the bulbs in their pots and done absolutely nothing. Despite that most of the bulbs have flowered and the blooms are bigger than ever before! I am so happy and proudly display them all over my house!
My balcony where I love to sip my morning cup of tea.

On the wall lining my garden.
As I never label my pots some blooms bring special joy-I didnt remember having this one below. Maybe its the first time this bulb flowered.

And the show goes on!
Another corner of my garden...
And the floral display in my planter outside which I love to change as often as I can!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would love to sip coffee with you on that balcony. The whole row of amaryllis just amazes me. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a stunning display of Amaryllis Lilies. These seem to have a mind of their own. They bloomed crazily for the past three years and this year they seem to have gone into hibernation. I hope they bloom at least once before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steph and CS for visiting!
    @CS I hope yours bloom too. Would love to see your Amaryllis pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! such brilliant shades... reds, whites and yellows....do give me some tips sujata, i would love to plant some amaryllis in our garden.... i am happy to see these pics. Hope you have a wonderful time in your garden with these amaryllis lilies.

    geeta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...